Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get to Littlerock Family Medicine?
- Going either Northbound or Southbound in I-5 take exit 101.
- Turn left from Northbound or Right from Soundbound onto Tumwater Blvd SW.
- Take the first right in the 1st roundabout to Littlerock RD SW.
- Take the third right in the 2nd roundabout to 70th Ave SW and then an immediate right into the business park.
- On your right-hand-side will be 6981 - Littlerock Family Medicine.
- What are your hours?
Monday – Friday:
Family Practice: 8AM – 4PM
Walk-In Care: 4PM – 9PM
Saturday & Sunday:
Walk-In Care: 4PM – 9PM
Holidays Observed: New Year's, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- What do I need to bring for my appointment?
Please bring a photo ID, an insurance card (if applicable), and knowledge of all your medications with dosage.
- Can I be seen today or make an appointment online?
Our dedicated walk in hours span from 4PM – 9PM on weekdays and weekends. If you would prefer to schedule an appointment you may do so online here. Call to ask about our availability for the day, we are ever-expanding to meet your needs: (360) 943.3633.
- How is the after-hours clinic billed?
The after-hours clinic is not billed as an urgent care visit, but instead as a standard office visit.
- What types of insurances do we take?
*It is always a good idea to call your insurance to double check whether your plan is considered out-of-network or not within our area.
We DO accept Regence, Premera, ***United Healthcare, Group Health Options, Physicians of SW WA/Soundpath, Aetna, Cigna/Greatwest, Humana, Health Net, Kaiser Permenante, Mantech, HMA, LifeWise, First Choice, Providence, Triwest, Beech Street, KPS, Moda, AmBetter, Zenith, Pacificare, and more...
We DO NOT accept Apple or Community plans, AARP Medicare Complete, Medadvantage, Aetna Select, Premera Metallic, Molina, DSHS, Amerigroup, Coordinated Care, First Health, HMO, Care Credit, Sterling, Secure Horizons, etc...
We will accept Medicare on a walk-in basis, but not to establish care.
***: This insurance has alternatives that we do not accept labeled Apple or Community.
- Why do I need to be seen to get my prescription refilled?
It is of utmost importance to monitor patient's medication needs for any adverse effects or lack thereof. By law narcotic/controlled substance patients must be reviewed every few months. Otherwise you may have your pharmacy fax us a refill request to start the process.
- What are the average wait times?
For day-time hours wait times are below 15 minutes while walk-ins are usually under 10 minutes depending on capacity. If you are a new patient or DOT/CDL physical patient please allow an extra 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment for new patient paperwork.
- Do we have lab drawing capabilities?
Our Interpath service is available Monday & Friday: 8AM - 2PM & Tuesday– Thursday: 8AM – 12PM
- Can I get my shots done here?
We do not administer immunizations or vaccinations, however, we do offer tests such as PPD tests or flu shots in season. Prescriptions can be given to a patient in need of a specific shot.
- Do we have medications available?
We have select samples on hand such as antibiotics which will serve as a test dosage and save you a trip to the pharmacy.
- How many providers are available?
Littlerock Family Medicine houses 1 Doctor of Medicine, 3 Nurse Practitioners, and 1 Physician's Assistant -- 3 females and 2 males.